Back to School? Events are waiting for you here in St. Louis
From happy hours to educational marketing events, this list is sure to keep you busy throughout the month of August. I know some of us at Brighton would enjoy attending these as well! Take a look and book your schedules. No days (or nights) of boredom in your future!
- Parties in the Park in Downtown Clayton
Wednesday, August 8 and September 12 from 5 to 8:30 p.m.
- $5 Happy Hour at the Scape Back Bar
Every Thursday through September from 5 to 7 p.m.
- Sips in the City at Culinaria Wine Bar
Friday, August 17 from 5 to 7 p.m.
- The Civil War in Missouri Exhibit at the Missouri History Museum
Every Tuesday through March 16, 2013 from 2 to 8 p.m.
*Free admission for STL City and STL County residents during this time
- The King and I at the Muny
August 6 through 12 at 8:15 p.m.
- Hearing the Voice of the Customer presented by the American Marketing Association STL
Thursday, August 16 at 11:30 a.m. – Maggiano’s Little Italy
- Search + Social: How Social Media Can Impact Search Results & Traffic presented by Social Media Club STL
Thursday, August 30 from 6 to 8 p.m. – Luna Lounge on Gravois
Let us know if you’re attending. Maybe we’ll see you there!